Join Us At The 2015 Lighthouse Festival
Saturday 31st October 2015
12PM – 8PM
Jack Norgate Oval, Zunker St
BURNETT HEADS, QLD
The Burnett Heads Lighthouse Festival is a celebration of the lifestyle and culture of our region. The festival is based in Burnett Heads with the town’s lighthouses forming a historical centre piece for the fun and entertainment.
The festival has established a reputation for:
- Highlighting the nautical history of Burnett Heads and its role in the Bundaberg region
- Showcasing a wealth of local musical talent across a range of genres and levels of experience
- Highlighting the work of the many exceptional artists and photographers in the region
- Giving families a great value day out with lots of fun and entertainment
- Generating recognition for our business partners
- Providing opportunities for community groups to highlight the work they do.
ENTRY: Entry is $2 per person or $5 family of 4. Children under 5 are free and don’t count towards the 4.
BE NICE TO OUR VOLUNTEERS: They have given their time to help you enjoy your time.
ATM: We try to provide great value but in case you do need some extra cash there will be at least one ATM.
SLIP SLOP SLAP: We provide as much shade and seating as we possibly can – but you can always bring your own. Slip, slop, slap and drink plenty of water.
DOG FREE EVENT: We love our pets too but unfortunately Rover will have to stay home this time. Thanks for your cooperation. (Guide dogs and disability aid dogs are allowed).
FIREWORKS: The 2015 event will feature fireworks in the evening. If in the nearby area please ensure that pets are safe.
- BY CAR. Follow the main road into Burnett Heads until Burnett Heads Rd becomes Zunker St. This year you will need to turn down Hicks St to access the FREE parking. SES crew members will direct. If coming from the port end continue along Zunker St past the festival site to Hicks St and follow directions to parking.
- DISABLED PARKING Follow directions as above and SES crew members will direct you to disabled parking in Gorman Park.
- BY BUS. Duffy’s Buses have Saturday services to Burnett Heads from the Bundaberg city centre. Check bus timetable for service times.